Saturday, September 12, 2009

You Wanna Start A Tab??

Today's blog doesn't really have anything to do with me really receiving bad service, but there is an issue that has been brewing with me for some time now.

Why is it that you can go to some of the FINEST restaurants in Houston any day of the week. Get a table for 1, 2 or 20. Order a crapload of wine, drinks and food. Hang out for hours. Then...have to chase down your waiter or waitress to get your check. Then, if you are with my friends, present said waiter with about 12 different credit cards to pay the tab.
However, wen you walk into your favorite little pub or drinkery nowadays, the first thing out the waiter or waitresses mouth is You Wanna Start A Tab?

From this point on, I will be adding to this blog the bar name and the server names as I encounter this frustrating experience.

9/12/09 -- Porch Swing Pub, Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment