Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jalapeno's on the side, what was I thinking?

Went to eat lunch today at the Hubcap Grill located near the courthouse in downtown Houston.
Cool little place with a few tables and a pull up bar along the wall.
Proceeded to order a burger from the un-assuming cashier guy. Ordered a simple cheeseburger...then asked if I could get some jalapenos on the side. He quietly asked if I wanted a Jalapeno Cheeseburger, to which I replied I would like them on the side. He quickly said that they put them on the burger. I said I would really like to have them on the side. He said again...without intonation, "we put them ON the burger".

Exhausted with the situation, I simply agreed to take the Jalapeno Cheeseburger the way that they make it, versus the way that I wanted it. (A cheeseburger with Jalapenos on the side)

Who the hell do I think I am...the Customer or something. To add insult to injury, I went ahead and ordered the $2 fries to go with it.

I think I have just been CUSTOMER SERVICED!

No comments:

Post a Comment